Monday, March 19, 2012

Starting Out On A Journey

One week ago today I found out that I was accepted to be a part of the June 2012 Uganda GO Team through Internation Voice of the Orphan. I have been waiting for over a year for the time I felt that my life was in order and that I would be able to justify the time off of work in order to be able to GO! I am incredibly excited to GO and have noticed a change in my overall outlook as I finally feel like I am doing what I am intended to do.

I have a lot of work to do in the next couple months before we leave, but I am ready to do whatever it takes to get there. I need to finish the work on my new house, move in, fundraise for the trip, gather donations to take with me and get everything at work in order. It is quite a bit to do, but I am up for the challenge!

1 comment:

  1. How incredible that you get to go on this trip! It's going to be amazing!!! (I still want to go to Uganda someday!).

    Thanks for your part in our newest chapter of our own story as well :)

    Blessings,
    Kim

    ReplyDelete