Monday, April 30, 2012

Busy, Busy, Busy!

Oh my! I can't believe it has been a month since I last posted on here. I guess the fact that I didn't realize that a whole month had passed demonstrates just how busy I have been. In preparation for my trip, I re-read "Kisses From Katie," started reading another book on Uganda, have been collecting donations, bought/found clothes for Uganda, started packing, got my immunizations, and more. I am also planning my sister's wedding shower, trying to catch up and work ahead at work for when I am gone, and moved into a new house. I have some other things going on, but I'll wait to share about those later. :-)

My excitement continues to build as I edge closer to finally stepping foot in a country I love, but have never seen. I try to do one thing to prepare every day to help make the waiting more bearable.

On an interesting note, I have had several people ask me to please come back from my trip. I had always intended to do so, but the repeated questioning is really making me question what He may have in store for my life. Guess I will just have to wait and see...

No comments:

Post a Comment